Home Community People Maccabi Culinary competition winners host Maha feast

Maccabi Culinary competition winners host Maha feast

PhotoCredit_KirraPendergast-2Two Byron Bay chefs Ronit Robbaz-Franco and Zohar Flantz were recently honoured with 1st place at the recent international Maccabi Culinary competition.

Ronit is the Director of Open Table Catering and Zohar owns Luscious Foods – a catering company and cafe in the Byron Bay industrial estate. They teamed up to compete together and represent Australian at the international competition held in July in Tel Aviv, Israel.

Their winning menu will be recreated for the fabulous Maha Feast being held on Saturday October 28th from 5:30pm at the Open Table lagoon pavilion in Myocum. 

The 5-course feast will feature modern Middle Eastern cuisine at its finest, made with quality local produce from the Byron Bay region.

For bookings & more information please contact opentablehome@gmail.com or call 02 66843 013

Maha menu copyIMG_0099 IMG_0101

The Common Ground of Byron Bay. If you wish to contribute, please contact: Kirra Pendergast P: 0408 068 824 E: kirra@commongroundaustralia.com

SIMILAR ARTICLES

You may have seen his incredible photography work on Instagram or Facebook, but we wanted to know more. So who is Rod Evans? Born in...

Mac's Store is legendary to most Byron locals having been the drop in point on Bangalow Road for everything from a burger to a...

CG - Tell us a little (or a lot) about yourself, where you grew up, what you have done to bring you to now? I was...

Are you voice recording me? great, I like voice recordings. Home to me, is a comfort zone and something really cool about the chantti house...