Home Community People Who are Elise and Renee Billings?

Who are Elise and Renee Billings?

For these two beauties family means everything, so when I went to take some photographs of Elise it was a little hard not to point my camera at big sister Renee as well..
So who is Elise & Renee Billings ?

“I feel like words can’t explain me completely, but words can’t explain anyone completely. ”

Elise is that person that changes the way you look at the world, her heart is on her sleeve for whoever wants it, and arms always open to whoever needs embrace. Life was never easy so she gives back to the world through only love and kindness, it’s the only way she knows how to live. Soon she hopes to start studying child phycology and endeavours to travel the world visiting orphanages.
Here’s a few more things she fills her time with- singing, dancing, writing, adventuring, spending time with family & modelling.

Obviously coming from the same upbringing Renee’s core values are very similar – both have bottomless pits of love& gratitude. Renee is always thinking of what life might be like in everyone else’s shoes, selflessly trying to help out in every little way to ease burdens. Her love for writing has her composing a children’s book at the moment, and drawing all the illustrations too! But in her spare time she sings like an angel, dances, paints, draws & spends time with her loved ones.

DSC_6920-Edit-Edit DSC_6923-Edit DSC_6938-Edit DSC_6945-Edit DSC_6950-Edit DSC_7002-Edit-Edit DSC_7007-Edit

Emily comes from a family with a strong photographic background, which combined with her fresh sense of wonder about the world and her passion for telling stories creates a raw and refreshing approach to photography not often seen with someone of her talents. Nature, live music, family and people with a story waiting to be told are what keeps drawing her towards the camera, keeping these special memories for our viewing and sharing a piece of herself in the process.

SIMILAR ARTICLES

You may have seen his incredible photography work on Instagram or Facebook, but we wanted to know more. So who is Rod Evans? Born in...

Mac's Store is legendary to most Byron locals having been the drop in point on Bangalow Road for everything from a burger to a...

CG - Tell us a little (or a lot) about yourself, where you grew up, what you have done to bring you to now? I was...

Two Byron Bay chefs Ronit Robbaz-Franco and Zohar Flantz were recently honoured with 1st place at the recent international Maccabi Culinary competition. Ronit is the...